Close Menu

Tag Archives: Filing Taxes when Separated


How to File Taxes When Separated

By Lindamood & Robinson, P.C. |

Marriages dissolve for a number of reasons, but in many states, before you can officially claim marital independence, you must satisfy a state specific separation period. While some states require your length of separation be court documented, sometimes for a period of up to three years, or just by a showing of living independent… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus

Our Locations

Houston Map Location


1415 Louisiana Street, Suite 3450
Houston, TX 77002
phone 713-654-2112
League City Map Location

League City

2600 South Shore Blvd., Suite 300
League City, TX 77573
phone 281-486-6116

Contact a Member of the Firm