Close Menu

Tag Archives: Texas Child Support Modification


When Can Child Support Be Modified in Texas?

By Lindamood & Robinson, P.C. |

Orders for child support are only allowed to be changed by getting a new order from the court. Informal agreements between the parties involved cannot change the child support that is ordered by the court. Although the parties may agree to the change, unless it is written in an order and signed by the… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus

Our Locations

Houston Map Location


1415 Louisiana Street, Suite 3450
Houston, TX 77002
phone 713-654-2112
League City Map Location

League City

2600 South Shore Blvd., Suite 300
League City, TX 77573
phone 281-486-6116

Contact a Member of the Firm