Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Lindamood & Robinson, P.C Lindamood & Robinson, P.C
  • We are here to help!

Houston Divorce Modification & Enforcement Lawyer

Houston Modification and Enforcement of Divorce Decrees

At the law firm of Lindamood & Robinson, P.C., we arm our Houston-area clients with the knowledge to make effective decisions about their futures. We assist clients in both the modification and enforcement of divorce decrees. To learn about your legal options, contact a Houston divorce modification & enforcement lawyer today to schedule an initial consultation.


Many individuals find it necessary to modify an existing order for child custody, child support, or spousal support. Life circumstances change, which can make it difficult to meet your current obligations:

  • Remarriage
  • Relocation
  • Job loss
  • Change in income

Our firm can help you seek a modification that can make your legal obligations better suited for your current life circumstances.


Seeking an enforcement: If one party is refusing to make child support or spousal support payments, you have legal options. Lindamood & Robinson can help you explore your legal options. Child support orders can be enforced, and the violator can be held civilly and criminally responsible.

Defending against an enforcement of child support: If you have been accused of failing to pay child support, our firm can explain your legal rights and options. It is important not to ignore a child support enforcement action, as the consequences can be severe.

Contact a Houston Divorce Lawyer

To learn more about seeking a modification of child custody, support, or spousal support, or for legal help in enforcing an order, call our Houston Divorce Modification & Enforcement Lawyers at 713-654-2112. You may also e-mail one of our partners directly.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation