Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Houston Divorce Lawyer > Houston Family Law > Houston Parental Alienation Lawyer

Houston Parental Alienation Lawyer

Houston Parental Alienation & Child Support

Parental Alienation Syndrome (PAS) refers to a situation in which a child is exposed to behavior by one parent that demeans the other parent. Whether done intentionally or not, this behavior can cause a child to develop negative feelings about the other parent. Often, a parent will make such comments to change the child’s perception of the other parent in an effort to gain an upper hand in child custody proceedings.

Parental alienation during divorce proceedings can cause major and lasting damage. Texas family law courts have started considering the effects of parental alienation, and addressing the issue.

If parental alienation is an issue in your divorce, you should speak to an experienced Houston parental alienation lawyer about the situation. At Lindamood & Robinson, P.C., we can help you fight the tactics used by the other parent, helping to preserve your relationship with your child. Contact our law firm in Houston to schedule an initial consultation.

Parental alienation: How we can help

Parental alienation is a serious threat that can harm the relationship between a parent and child. If your relationship with your child is being affected by PAS, our firm can help you explore your legal options. Although PAS is not easy to prove, we can work with experts in mental health to provide fact-based information about the situation. Additionally, we can help you seek a child custody modification to keep your child away from the damaging behavior by the other parent.

Contact Our Experienced Houston Child Support Lawyers Today

For legal help in a parental alienation situation, contact a Houston Parental Alienation Lawyer by calling 713-654-2112.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Our Location

Houston Office


1415 Louisiana Street, Suite 3450
Houston, TX 77002

We service Galveston County, Ft. Ben County and Brazoria County by ZOOM!

Contact a Member of the Firm