Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Monthly Archives: April 2019


What Issues Does Past Due Child Support Create?

By Lindamood & Robinson, P.C. |

Under Texas law, the parent without primary custody, usually referred to as the non-custodial parent, will be the one paying child support. The amount of that support payment is based on the non-custodial parent’s income. Parents cannot agree to a lower support amount than that recommended by the state, although parents can agree on… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

What You Need to Know About Changing Your Name as an Adult

By Lindamood & Robinson, P.C. |

Most people are aware that if you want to change your name as an adult, you can. Many times, people choose to change their name after they have been married or gotten a divorce. After getting married, your last name can be changed by using your marriage license. When you get a divorce, paperwork… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Our Locations

Houston Map Location


1415 Louisiana Street, Suite 3450
Houston, TX 77002
phone 713-654-2112
League City Map Location

League City

2600 South Shore Blvd., Suite 300
League City, TX 77573
phone 281-486-6116

Contact a Member of the Firm