Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Monthly Archives: March 2022


How Do You Add A Father To A Child’s Birth Certificate In Galveston County, Texas

By Lindamood & Robinson, P.C. |

Most parents want the father’s name on a child’s birth certificate. For married couples, the process of adding a father’s name on the birth certificate is relatively straightforward. It can be done at the hospital—just the same as the mother’s name. For unmarried couples, there are some additional challenges. Paternity must be established. In… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Four Tips To Help You Reach A Settlement In Your Child Custody Case

By Lindamood & Robinson, P.C. |

Ending a relationship is hard—especially if you have young children. Whether you are getting a divorce or separating, you and your former partner will need to work out an arrangement regarding child custody. Under Texas law (Tex. Fam. Code § 153.002), the best interest of the child should “always be the primary consideration” in… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Answering Six Frequently Asked Questions About Property Division In Texas

By Lindamood & Robinson, P.C. |

For divorcing couples in Texas, dividing property and assets can be challenging. It is not uncommon for property division to be the single most contentious issue in a marital separation. If you are preparing for a divorce, it is imperative that you know your rights and responsibilities under Texas law.  Here, our Galveston County… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Four Tips To Help You Prepare For Family Litigation In Texas

By Lindamood & Robinson, P.C. |

Are you locked in a difficult family law dispute in Texas? If so, you may be considering your options to take the case to court. Family litigation is complex. There are a number of challenging legal, logistical, and emotional issues. At Lindamood & Robinson, P.C., we want to make sure that you are in… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Our Location

Houston Office


1415 Louisiana Street, Suite 3450
Houston, TX 77002

We service Galveston County, Ft. Ben County and Brazoria County by ZOOM!

Contact a Member of the Firm